Select a frequently asked question:
To learn more ...
“A better way to increase and sustain profits,
and much more”
If time is your enemy ...
Try our free trial ...
Can’t find what
you are looking for?
Please contact us and select the topic: FAQ.
business improvement - solution and results
A safe, fast, easy and affordable way to
increase and sustain profits, and more.
9. How much time does it take?
A measurable flow of results is typically achieved starting in week eight.
However, improvements have been realized as early as the third or fourth week of
a FarLook program.
The benefits can equal or surpass the weekly investment between weeks ten and twelve
- sometimes earlier - and thereafter, when:
- The top decision-maker is actively involved each week.
- Each day, the in-scope management team members are committed - not just involved
- to the success of their FarLook program .
- The need for change is understood, accepted, agreed to and communicated down and
across the organization.
- There is a sense of urgency. Decisions to make the required changes are swift. Actions
are carried-out with purpose and thoughtfully.
- The process for measuring and reporting results is developed, agreed to and embraced